Now, between 11p.m. and midnight of the day, I will be honoured to receive reminders for me to brush my teeth, wash my face, drink up more water, and probably have some fruits or whatsoever.
These reminders are kindly sponsored by the most wonderful neighbours of mine. At this time of the day, I would have to be reminded too that a small little girl, probably going to that nursery just two blocks in front of ours, is going to take a bath. I would also be reminded that it is very important to wash ourselves thoroughly. AND we should not splash water all over mama! You cant get her wet when she tries to bathe you, can you?
Simply because of these reminders, it is almost impossible to get down to any work, any TV, and even our favourite radio stations are interfered by their lovely sound waves, compressions and rarefactions, within an audible hearing range of, well, I daresay more than 60 decibels - the normal conversation level.
Occasionally, I would get surprises in the day too! The small one would probably come home early, or go to the pre-school late, and indulge herself in another luxurious, heavenly play-time. Oh! And thank you for bringing back the memories of our favourite advertisements - I hope you do get paid for that! If not, it won't be just waking up from my sleep. I would probably be dreaming about you too. Thank you so much, and good night! =)