Suayness all day~
First, I broke the sesame oil glass bottle and spilled quite an amount of sesame oil on the kitchen floor while preparing lunch. Hmm. So I wasted 1 and a half hour clearing up - and it still reeks of the smell! Why cant it be an empty bottle so the floor wont be so oily!? Anyway as I was saying, I mopped the floor twice, vacuumed, and clean another round.
As if it was fated that I should wash the kitchen floor thoroughly, another misfortunate incident occured at around 8:15pm. While switching on the washing machine, I forgot to place the tube through the toilet door into the toilet, so that the dirty water runs into the toilet, and not onto the kitchen floor. And well, you can guess what happened next. More than no choice to wash thoroughly to get rid of the soap and dirty water - and mop another two times again.
Haix. Really tired... So decided to take a break and play the guitar [and learn from my bro.] And without taking note of the time, I played for 1 and a half hours! Its funny to type because five fingertips hurt while the other five are quite comfortable..
So here I am now, lamenting about the whole day's events..