Went to TM for dinner just now. Took bus 65, and it was one of those trips again. I ended up with totally no appetite, and even felt all the hydrochloric acid in my stomach having bungee jumps. How would I survive if lets say I go to a school far away?
Oh well, nevermind about that. Dinner was great, though I didn't really enjoy it that much.
I was reading someone's blog just now.. and suddenly realised, how people just walk past one another's life. You could be seeing each other everyday, but you are just not in that person's life. I don't seem to make much sense I guess, but I really feel that way. Its just like changing classes after two years - After two whole years of working as a class, seeing each other everyday, and the next second we are not together anymore. Well, we might meet occasionally, but not to that extent. And hey, soon we have nothing much in common, probably except for those memories we had.
Having said that, I must really thank Weiting, Geok Joo and the blurest Jessica (okay, not that blur... =P) for always being by my side, to be in my life, and to make my movie interesting. I'm really glad we still meet up nearly every week, and even in the holidays.
可以说是百感交集,也可以说是有许多感触。。。 生活,就是如此吧?
我们不断的走进其他人的心,同时不断的踏出他人的心。
随着时间慢慢的流失,碰到对方时,我们就像碰到认识的陌生人一样。。