OK. This is going to be an emotional post. So - if you don't want me to spoil your day - here's a warning to you : Don't read.
This is obviously targeted to someone I know:
Can you try to be more sensitive? CAN YOU?! It never occurred to you that people will get hurt from your words, isn't it? Stop trying to tell me you are everything, and I am not OK? What I need at this time is some encouragement.. If you can't give me any, then fine! Bug off! Don't add oil to the fire! How do you expect me to respond? Am I suppose to be very dejected, to the point of depression? Then you will be comforted that at least there is someone worse than you? Stop acting all high and mighty alright! It totally irritates me! It definitely doesn't matter to me at all whether you are there or not! I don't honestly care a bit - try me!
Sometimes I don't even understand myself. This person is not even worth my words. Most definitely don't worth it.