Let's see, I've updated a radio blog =)
These few days have been really great! Going out with friends, going chalet, or just slacking at home, doing research on Taiwan (totally got me real crazy - can't really find many places to go within so many restrictions), watching dramas (hua yang shao nian shao nv is out!! yay!) ... or just playing around with the guitar.
Yups, going to be busy these few days too! Going out on wed with Liwen! She owes me a sakae treat! And I'm going to buy and fix that broken string of mine! HA. Finally, after 1 year =)
Then we can chiong dramas again =P
Hohoho, christmas is coming!! Wah, I'm going to be away for most of the dec hols ='(
And Shim, if you happen to be reading this - I don't think I can go for the violin crash course - I've only got a few days of my holidays left ='( SORRY! But I can help u get the contact number for the teacher! He's from China and lives near us!! Sms or tag me if you see this k!
Shall post some photos that I took last week!! =DD

Liwens' birthday!!

