YAY! Finally O's are over!
I'm quite happy, actually.. It just means no more "I can't do this... If I do this.. I will be stuck for 2 hours and I won't study..."
Think there are quite alot of things to do after Os..
1) Pack up all the stuff and separate them into 3 groups - for 2sec3s and a sec2 =D
2) Rid all useless stuff!
3) Somehow Just Tidy Up the room so that it looks.... tidy...
4) Check out on places to go in Taiwan
5) Learn Jap!
6) Take up crash course on Violin!
7) Find back my piano teacher...
8) Take lots of lots of photos during grad ceremony this sat before the school is totally empty
9) Surf net, surf net, surf net!
10) Go out with friends!
11) Kup all the housework slots
12) Watch TV until 2 (lol)
13) Upload more videos onto Utube
There are just many many many more!
OK, I shall stop thinking about all those subjects I totally flopped, and enjoy the holidays..
Looking at how my bro is mugging now, I doubt I will have another long holiday in the near future to really enjoy myself.. So I decided, not to get any job first =D Enjoy while you can ya? Hehe..