Yesterday was Graduation. Got home quite late, so didn't have the mood to blog about it.
There isn't any sad feeling at all for Grad - I don't even see anyone crying or feeling sad at all. We were briefed about PAE in the morning, before the DHP students arrive. Haix, this is probably the last time we can listen to Mr Chiang =( Anyways, we then got upstage to take our testimonial , CCA cert and CIP cert. Shook hands with Mr Sng, (and some guys even hugged him) , haha, and cheering some people who were up on stage were sort of fun too. Then they showed us video clips - for the 50th anniversary celebration dinner as well as one for class of 2006. The video was quite well made - it consists of some teachers talking to us, giving us advice, telling us to do our best in the future, and to come back to DHS. Haha, and there's Mr Lu reminding us to be properly attired when we come back next year to take our results.
Well, here comes the unlucky part. I totally didn't know that all these were made into a CD and will be given to us as souvenirs. And I took them down using my cam. Hmm, and wasted my battery such that it didn't last long.
Then was the chairperson's speech. Yingxiao's impromptu speech was really - Impromptu. Totally. Reminded me of the impromptu speech competition. He practically just went up and said less than 10 sentences and that's it.
YuSong and Aaron went up on behalf of 4F. Yusong's part, as usual - was certainly rather serious... yah - the very Yusong-like speech. When it was Aaron's turn - I don't think anybody was actually listening to him. All of us just cracked up. Ehh, I guess this will be the last few times we hear him speaking in his... cute voice. Erhm. =) Ya, and he did the same thing as me some one year and 6 months ago - to shift down the mic - cos it was too high. X=
The speech was good, nevertheless. Weekiat (rep of 4G) said - to look forward to bringing our children to meet each other .. Wow.. Really forward looking... Then the speech from the 4B guy was really good too! Just sounded very right.
Peiqi gave a speech as the valedictorian of class 2006. The minute she went on stage, you can tell that she will make it big in the future. Really. That voice, that poise, its just - that. Lols.
We then had buffet lunch and took pictures. Took pictures with a lot of people , teachers too. Ahhh.. People please kindly send me the photos!! All thanks to my exhausted battery, I can't take photos with my own cam! Like xuan-ma, elaine, Inex, Erica, lala, chengyi, jessica...
Shall post them later! Then we went around the school taking pictures.. Its really sad. The school seems so weird being so empty. Its just serene again, very quiet and... well, empty. But nevertheless, the school appeals to me no matter which angle photos are taken from. Ah, I forgot to mention, kind GJ exchanged her batts with mine so I can take photos of the sch.
Then me, GJ, WT and Jess went out to Parkway. To shop aimlessly. Hahas.. Its really great just going out like that together, to talk about anything under the sun, to share drinks and food, to eat icecream, to do window shopping, to niao Jess, to threaten Jess, and well... Ok, enough crapping.
WT accompanied me while GJ and Jess went home. I had to go for Yuxuan and Yujie's birthday party at Roland restaurant. So we went round NTUC while waiting for WT's mom to pick her up. I swear, if the security people forward the video tape for the security cam, it would eventually show two of us going around NTUC in circles, for at least ten times or so.
Yups, then WT left me. Went popular to just look around. Saw this really really nice magazine! But it costs 9.80. Its really good la, it features the people I want to see (at least for now) - Mike He, Goong's cast (Shin and Yul), Fahrenheit, Smile's Pasta crew and Joe Cheng. Haha, and then I decided to buy something for someone. Hmm, shouldn't say who. Otherwise it would be too obvious. Alright, I spent a great deal of time to just look for a small thing ok! So she better appreciate it! LOL..
Yups, then went to their birthday party lo. HA! So excited! Yx told me he's most probably going to be taught by Mrs Lee nxt year! So COOL!! Wah, my bro, me, now YX!! LOLs.. And the Happy Feet Ice cream cake is nice too!
Today is Yuxuan's and Waiwan's birthday - so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Woots, I cleared many many books today! Gave some to Khai Hui and June ~
Now I have to plan plan plan for many many things!! =D