Ok fine Lihui, here's yours:
Lihui: Alright, thanks for asking me to go Auston university! Haha.. No la, thanks for always sharing your stories with me! Wah, if I 'm ever bored again, lols, I will find you for gossip!! =P Ohya, and thanks for helping me with the tuanbu that time... Though I know you are quite unwilling >.< Hehe =D=D And of course, New Year coming, don't forget to share with me your hongbaos!! =P
Wingyee: Haha, thanks for always laming and crapping with me on the way back from tuition! And also, helping us take worksheet whenever we cant go!
Meiyi, Peixin and Shueling: Three people whom I cannot miss at breakfast time! Haha, they are always there, with me [and the other guys too] eating breakfast and studying at the same time! Really thankyou because I always feel odd there [All the IP students excpt my]. And Xiner, I miss your "Hao yi duo mei li de mo li hua".. Some day when we meet again, sing it to me again ok! Just once will do!! =D=D
Jiamin: My pri school mate for dunno how many years! Haha, gladly we are still keeping in contact! And talking about those memories, its really fun... Especially the recorder.. hopscotch [whatever the spelling] and all those stuff la~ Thank you for always crapping with me!
And there's also Lorna for taking care of me esp during the Aichi trip, Fangmin and Yuting and Shixuan for being there for me esp during patrol time (and to agree in whatever biased views I have), Shermaine for encouraging me like always, Rachel [sec2] for accompanying me from home to school, Erica for niao-ing me [lols, kidding la!], Chiusuen and Huiling for everything single thing you guys did, I'm absolutely sorry if I really miss out anybody!! Really really really sorry!
Soolin: Super paiseh! Haha.. Soolin is another v.v.v. smart girl!! Haha, always help us with our problems! And always help us ask teacher questions! And she always help me in Guides de lorh! So guys, what are you waiting for?? She's THE ONE! Hahaha... Absolutely not kidding! She's just that great! A super all-rounder! Must jiayou in RJ k!! >.<
Later for another update on today's events!