heyyo. I'm back. I know i know.. I said I wanted to go off and sleep since its late. But since I started it all... I might as well do it to the end.
Saw ww's blog.. Realised he's right - I think we've neglected many many thanks to many many people who have been around us. Yeps. That includes those that we see every single day of our lives. So here's something to those that have really been with me through it all:
Geokjoo: My dearest buddy, I know you won't be seeing this, but nevertheless, this is for you. A big big big HUG!! Really really must thank you for being THERE for me for these four years! Really!! Honto-ni! No matter what, you are the best! I remember those times we would just stick together, do everything together, gossip together... And no matter how many arguments we had, unhappiness we had, we would still be together. Huh, sounds really erhm, gay? Who cares. LOL. Not the case la. We'd really do silly stuff, come up with our own stupid codes, end up every one forgot who is what, what is who. Whatever, they still rock. What really spark us off was that little.. relationship we had. My aunt was her nursery school teacher. Ya. Thats it.
Weiting: My warmate. Haha. My Dajie! Always looking after us! I will always remember your bao1 - when I nearly fainted in tuition class! Thanks for that! And those christmas cards, birthday cards, and your famous quote! Basically we've been through all, especially Os! Be it plain crapping, heart-to-heart talk, anything ... There's really nothing we can't talk about isnt it? Thanks for being my dajie, bringing sun to my world! Not to mention pb-mate! And not to forget your parents, who always kindly bring me to tuition classes or to bedok, THANKS =))
Jessica: HA. ok. U know what I'm going to say. So I aren't going to say much. THANKYOU =)) And do look after that wallet of urs. Its going to MINE. Lols. JK =D But really thankyou for tolerating all my nonsense. And ur patience when I simply cannot stand ur slowness. Uh, sorry again =D Do tag when u see! Haha... For the sake of tagging..
Linying: my AQM! NO, to me, you are not an AQM. You are my soulmate in Guides. Same goes to Pinqi! Haha.. We practically CLICK together la. Results, thinking, anything, we are the best partners. Really glad to have u around! Guides is always better with you around!
Pinqi ah pinqi: Is my politician. I mean, OUR politician. Always telling us the rights and wrongs of everyone else. Pointing out schemes, plans, advertises for every single thing she observed. And most importantly, gossip. Yah, I cant imagine guides without her. It will be pretty much meaningless. Because with her, everything is neatly sorted out. You don't even have to think! Why, she's our batch's President Guides! Woots! Ok, other than that, must thank you for always supporting me, telling me that I can do it, and motivating me on, esp during the Os!
Liwen: Xuanma! Haha, really enjoying talking online with u for most of the times! Ha. u knw what that means =)) Haha. This girl really inspires me alot. Her want to achieve her goals and make her dreams come true! Thank you for telling me that I can ao2 guo4 qu4 for Os! And everything you have done for me! Won't forget our meeting at NTUC... hahas..
Joanne: Guides Snior. As well as VJ senior! Well, what can I say? Big thank you! Cos you make me learn a lot of new things - especially in life. Your maturedness always surprises me! Haha, and thanks for helping me out when I was totally stunned after talking to that mep teacher. Thanks ya! I know what u want for ur bday!! =DD
Gladia: Though we didn't meet each other that often after u left w pinqi for TJ, I'd always rmb u as the one who is the most intelligent, knowledgeable, and erm, pragmatic in our patrol! Thanks for helping me in deciding which is the right thing to do!! And yes, I didnt forget ur birthday present! Just didnt have the chance to give it to you!!
Geraldine: (I'm sorry, its just by cliques, no order of preference k!!) THANKS for always telling me about stuff! And really, your assurance is the best thing I can get!! Haha, and your laughter! Its always cute n precious to me ~ cos it makes me think that the world is v beautiful with you! Do jiayou jiayou jiayou jiayou jiayou ok!! No matter what, you have shim and me =D
Shim: Smart girl! Thanks for teaching me not to stick to alll the rules! I mean, to be more flexible and stuff!! Haha, thanks for tolerating all my nonsense too! Being my partner isnt easy I know =)) And you really made me think that you are a genius!! VVV smart ok! Will never forget the times crapping with you!!
OK finally... the last few people I wanna thank... Before I really go... and sleep...
Waiwan: Thanks for listening to my crap too! We've been through alot, really.. Its really great to know that someone is also there with you when you really need it.. Even when I'm on the verge of breaking down or whatever, you will always be there... Thanks!
Yuyao: Although we haven't really been contacting each other, thanks for helping me in whatever problems I have!!
Ngiafungļ¼Eh, I shall skip this part la. This guy is too slow for me. Haha, kidding! Ok - I haven't got really much to say.. Except: THANKYOU!! erm.. for pouring your heart and telling me everything.. And always being there no matter what.
Hmms.. Left a few... let me think...
yes!
Jiehao: I know I almost left you out I'm absolutely, definitely, truly sorry! Haha! How can I miss my shifu out! He taught me tactics on playing reversi! Haha, and yah, the same thing, being there whenever I need it! May it be just swapping photos, curing boredom, or just a few greetings - thanks!!
Anyone else??
haha... how can I miss out..
Jason: Ya, forgot to thank you also. Thanks for being there, esp for Prelims! Well, what can I say.. Your lameness has really reached the ultimate level. I'll be glad to sacrifice one test-tube of vomit for you =) Gladly. Haha, thank you for brightening up my day! And all those smses before each exam!! They really perk people up! May your dream come true with your.. erhem, we all know who =D
Aaron, Chew Guan and Nat: BEST chem bench ever! LOls. OK. Me stop crapping. Thank you aaron esp - for all the help whether its chem pract, guides/scouts activities, anything la! Never ever had such chem bench partners b4! Thank you guys!!
And there's people like Lihui, Weiyan, Khai Hui, Yiwei, Soolin, many many more la! Really, thats why I hate writing this blog. Hate to lose anyone out. But it will be unfair if we never get to tell what we really want to say to others. Heartfelt thanks. So I guess, if you aren't in this list, I'ld most probably LOVE to thank you too, but just dont have the energy to do so cos its very very very late now. Ok. Jane!