Ho! Merry Christmas eve!
It's still raining endlessly ... I'm wondering... are the clouds THAT heavy? Monsoon rain.. monsoon rain makes me think of Geog! Which I really don't want to think of anymore.
Alrite. Crapping again. Let's see... Plans for next week:
Christmas Day: Go to Grandaunt Jenny's house for Christmas Party! Hope to go early with Kor to take a look at the comp. Otherwise I will have to face everybody by myself =X
Tues: Hahahahaha.... We're going out again to ice-skate! YESH! Ice-skate!! Muahahaha...
Wed: Going out with my cousins to swim@ Jurong... And probably TCC..
Thurs and Fri will be staying at home to help paint I guess.. And enjoy the last last bit of holidays.. The homework-free holidays...
Oh yes! Guess who I saw just now? While going home from Bedok interchange, I saw Mr Koh Yeow Hua (许耀华老师)!! It's just so... surprising to see him there!! He's really aged alot.. At least from when I last see him [four years ago]. Oh, he taught me Chinese when I was in P1. Haha, and he still remembers me =)) My aunt's teacher too.. Heard from him that he no longer teaches.. Already 70 plus..
Then I begin to wonder... We are always happy that we are finally growing up and all that.. Like when we celebrate our birthdays and all... But to our elders.. the term is "ageing", and "growing up" or what.. And that's like... aww.. sad. Hmms.. You guys know that my english is really powderful.. and not able to explain it in a clear manner, but hopefully u know what I mean...