Hohoho. Kupped this quiz from KH. Before I start on it, shall talk about today =)
Went out with the usual few people to bowl at east coast. Woah, real fun. Ok, exclude that broken nail and it would be near perfect. And I'm totally sick of Macs. NO more macs for me please. After which came a battle between Jess and me - the battle of whose house to go. ARGH. Wt lost the scissors paper stone game and we went Jess house in the end. ARGH. Ok, but it was quite funny when we argued and compared each other houses. Kinda childish, but who cares =D
Played DDR even though we were abit tired. Ohya! And we watched Goong 1.5 (the special programme) Wah, Shin so cute! Lols, didn't even realise that they've already started filming - still thought that they were rehearsing. Hahas. Then gj wt left one by one. And both of us went surfing net for a few minutes. Ho. Then Jess decided to follow me home for dinner. (That's why I said we should have chosen my hse!) So all the way we went back to my hse. And she stayed till pretty late. Alright, should do the quiz now, sleep early, tomorrow must start packing and sleep real early so that I can wake up real early again. Must change my lousy habit of sleeping at near 1. Oh ya, me and Jess looked back at those photos we took at Aichi! What a memorable experience.. One that I will never forget in my entire secondary school life..
Now the quiz..
LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Went out with the usual few people to bowl at east coast. Woah, real fun. Ok, exclude that broken nail and it would be near perfect. And I'm totally sick of Macs. NO more macs for me please. After which came a battle between Jess and me - the battle of whose house to go. ARGH. Wt lost the scissors paper stone game and we went Jess house in the end. ARGH. Ok, but it was quite funny when we argued and compared each other houses. Kinda childish, but who cares =D
Played DDR even though we were abit tired. Ohya! And we watched Goong 1.5 (the special programme) Wah, Shin so cute! Lols, didn't even realise that they've already started filming - still thought that they were rehearsing. Hahas. Then gj wt left one by one. And both of us went surfing net for a few minutes. Ho. Then Jess decided to follow me home for dinner. (That's why I said we should have chosen my hse!) So all the way we went back to my hse. And she stayed till pretty late. Alright, should do the quiz now, sleep early, tomorrow must start packing and sleep real early so that I can wake up real early again. Must change my lousy habit of sleeping at near 1. Oh ya, me and Jess looked back at those photos we took at Aichi! What a memorable experience.. One that I will never forget in my entire secondary school life..
Now the quiz..
LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Jr.
Birth date: 6th Jan
Current status: singleEye colour: not brown not blue not green but black
Hair colour: not red not brown not gold not purple but black
Righty or Lefty: righty
Zodiac Sign: snake
---
LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE.
Your heritage: o.O huh??
Your fears: offending others, hurting others... go along that line..
Your weaknesses: 慢熟,爱搞自闭,特别是和不熟的人
Your perfect pizza: pizza? Perfect will means - without tomato, capsicum, red pepper AND pineapple Best if with more cheese
---
LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: What time is it, or What do I have to do today? But think of it again, I normally get irritated by who woke me up...
Your bedtime: Depends.. With school, 10 to 11. Without, 11 to 1.
Your most missed memory: Any outing with my group of friends.
---
LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Neither =)
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King for now. Can I choose KFC instead?
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton tea or Nestea: Lipton, just had it this morn
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate and nothing else
Cappuccino or coffee: Alright, NEITHER.
---
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: no
Curse: Only during camps (I realise esp PLTCs)
Take a shower: erm, hello??
Have a crush: who don't?
Think you've been in love: I'm in love with music..
Like(d) school: yup, certain aspects of them
Want to get married: yah
Believe in yourself: yup
Think you're a health-freak: ok level
---
LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Drank alcohol: nah
Gone to the mall: Talking about malls, I have this fate with Erica! I went Vivo city with my mom and I saw her! And then near 2 weeks later I went with my dad and I saw her again(actually at harbour front mall's food court)!
Been on stage: yah, for graduation ceremony (anyway, life itself is a stage isn't it)
Eaten sushi: nah, but i'ld love to!
Dyed your hair: nope
---
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER?
Played a stripping game: no
Changed who you were to fit in: not really - but its more of change for the better.. be more social... then ya.. (Think everybody did...)
---
LAYER EIGHT:
Age you're hoping to be married: same as kh, before 30
---
LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye colour: anything from black to brown
Best hair colour: anything from black to brown
Short or long hair: short
---
LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 minute ago: breathing, typing, killing brain cells, contracting and expanding muscles
1 hour ago: Surfing the net, watching TV, after sending Jess off
4.5 hours ago: At Jess's house waiting for her to finish bathing
1 month ago: Mugging SS
1 year ago: Probably at home slacking
---
LAYER ELEVEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I love: watching dramas, nice dramas, and surfing the net.
I feel: like getting rid of my flu now.
I hate: the running tap from my nose
I hide: Jess's hairband from her. =D=D Ok, not only me =P
I miss: the days when i'm not sick
I need: tissue and tissue and tissue
---
LAYER TWELVE: TAG 5 PEOPLE.
I won't be that bad to Tag, but i think ray would want to kup this as well =D
--------