I have a feeling if I blog now, it will still be the last day of 2006... but nevertheless, I shall not lie to my readers. Its actually 1.27 a.m., first January of a brand new year called 2007! Happy Birthday to Peixin!
Just came back from Jess's house for countdown. Yah, was zi-highing [for everyone]. Played bridge, daidee, the "samurai-jack/doraemon/pinkyandthebrain/dexter and didi/strawberry shortcake/ed ed and eddie????" game [whatever, I know I have no childhood...] Was one of the best new year eve's countdown I've ever had! Never had a countdown with so many people before... There's me, geokjoo, weiting, jessica, jason, jolene, and jo's two other friends [keith and wenyi frm NP] So fun la, we just like zi-highed all the way.. Jess's parents were nice to cook dinner for us before they left for some appointments, and Weiting's parents [thankfully, otherwise I don't know how] for sending me home, safely.
Let's hope that 2007 will be a great year! [Since there's a great start!]
And my dearest OGL... Can you please call me?? Pretty please?? =)) Thankyou...
[edit]
>> I forgot to add... JJ LIN ROCKS!