I've been really mad these few days. Been sleeping on the floor with my sleeping bag when I have such a nice, comfortable single bed. Don't ask me why - its just a sudden feeling for doing something.
Something wrong with the air-con. Super hot in the night sometimes, and it gets quite uncomfortable. Convection currents - cold air sinks, hot air rises, so hopefully sleeping on the floor will help a little.
Currently watching quite a number of dramas - Rock Paper Scissors (Shi tou jian dao bu), Hana Kimi (Hua yang shao nian shao nv) and Rain's Sang Doo! Let's go to school (Quite an old one) HA. I know I'm not suppose to like Rain. He is the reason I lost so many rounds of... whatever that game is called. Ah, and LR, still waiting for the last few episodes..
And still planning Taiwan trip - hey KH if you are reading this , must ask you more abt tw k! I really don't know where else to go.. It seems like there's very little places to go if we don't want to go out of Taipei. =X
OK, I shall go bunk in my small sleeping bag again! Will be leaving on Wed, so hopefully I can finish up the itinery tomorrow and try to get some forumers to help me vet them =D