
Danshui MRT Station
Its seldom you see a MRT station right beside a beach..

阿给: (A gei)


Day 6 ( Monday)
Went to Fa Gu Shan early in the morning.. Scenery not bad too. In the afternoon, took the 1 hour bus back to





Shopping Mall (Like Vivo.. Only can see, cannot buy =)

Nice Tiramisu Cake

HuaSheng and RedBean taohuey =D=D

Christmas Tree outisde Taipei 101

Day 7 ( Tuesday)
Woke up early in the morning to go Guang Hua Shang Chang. And its really down our luck that it happens to be closed ( on Tuesdays of the second and fourth week of the month). Argh, so we wasted NT$120 on traveling back and forth. Nevertheless, we went back to xi men ding and wondered for another hour. And guess what? Mom and I went to a hair salon and cut our hair. Muahaha. Out of boredom. Total boredom. Yups, then we went for lunch at Ya Zi Bian (shop name) and ate E rou. (?? Never mind, I don’t understand either.) Then we took bus back to
Boarding the aeroplane is chaotic. Some people are just weird. No, I should say – Singaporeans typical style. Kiasu until …. They were only announcing for people who have tickets at the back of the plane to go in first – and they all chiong to the First and Business Class entrance – when they have a Economic Class boarding pass … ?! And I pity the crew – they had a hard time controlling the situation. There’s even a few seniors who said this, “Even senior citizens also have to queue?” -.- I understand their mindset, but.. somehow there must be order isn’t it? On the plane, a gentleman behind our seat even went to the extent of creating havoc when a steward accidentally, lightly knocked his knee. Wah, the steward had a very respectable way of handling it! Ice, medication, still not enough! That guy insisted on Zambak =X And the steward had to ask his fellow cabin crew for Zambak (which nobody had anyway). The three passengers in front of our seats were abit too much too. They pushed their seats right to the maximum, and I practically had the monitor right in front of my nose. Like !?!? That’s why I say I salute the cabin crew, for their patience, attitude, and service. (But I guess they are human after all.. )
Big nike shoe =D





Yay! Finished..
-------------------------------------------Went to Jurong Bird park with my cousins, uncle, auntie and their friends on Monday. Bird park was okay I guess, the weather just isn’t that great. Spent two hours there.. And I realized.. how many types of birds I didn’t know at all! Like, you’ve heard of the name, but you have no idea of how it looks like =X Alright, I have a deprived childhood. The last time I went to bird park was way ages ago (like in lower pri) Wah, I know I’m very small size for my age – you guys don’t have to remind me that =’( Hahas, after which we went for lunch at IMM and then proceeded to ice skate! Yay! First time ice-skating!! I love to see people ice-skate.. But trying for myself, don’t think its that easy anymore. Ahh, but its fun! Minus the fact that there are way too many people there. Glad that I can skate without the use of railings after a while! Never thought I would ever do that in my entire life!! That’s an experience.. But I fell twice! Once due to unbalance forces (erhmm..) and I landed on my head (Ouch!) The other time is because my dearest cousin Jie knocked into me =D Haha. After two hours (costs $11.60 by the way) we went to
I think my English is getting worse by the day. I hardly get any contact with English this holiday, except for blogging and some miscellaneous stuff. Stuffing myself with TV and more TV and more TV. Why, it’s the last two weeks of our entire Secondary school life! Haha, must live life to its fullest!
Shall see if I can update tomorrow! Going out tomorrow again =))