Part 3 Part 3! I know I'm totally slow at uploading.. I'm really sorry..
Day 4 was a Saturday! We went back quite late on day 3 cos of the train ( takes another 3 hours back to taipei), so naturally, we woke up late on Sat too! Hmm, we went to Xin Guang San Yue at around 11, and saw many people gathering around! Woots! Hahaha, <
>'s promotional activities! And people are queueing there since morning.. for it starts at 1p.m. Argh, so we decided not to waste time and get into the mall first. Bought a jacket for kor - the salesman was quite friendly and even tried the jacket for us. Around 1:10p.m., we went for lunch at the basement - thats the best lunch I've had at Taipei! After which we left XGSY ( and took a peep at the HY activity but it was really crowded, so mostly saw their backviews - ha, but they occasionally turned around and sad enough, I didn't manage to take a picture fast enough) and went a few streets across to the so-called "book street. Bought a colours magazine! Haha, featuring many many people... But it costs 5 bucks ( in Tw and 10 bucks in Singapore).. Nevertheless, I'm totally satisfied with its contents =D Hmm.. Then we went Longshan Temple and erm, Huaxi Night Market. Dinner wasn't too bad. Went back to Hotel early though.

The crowd at 11 a.m.

( The one wearing a maroon jacket, if I didn't remember wrongly, is Tang Yu Zhe, followed by Ella in the middle and Wuzun on the right.. )

Lunch!!

Longshan Temple

Huaxi Night Market
Day 5:
Took the early train to Zhongli and visited my second aunt. Took the train back at near 1 plus - this time, we decided on the Qu Jian Che since we have plenty of time . Hmm, then we went to danshui! Its another old street and the food there is not bad too!

Surviving against the odds...

Qu Jian Che:

DanShui >> Many Many kids!!

Looks fun... BB gun! and many many more games..

Opps, something wrong with blogger.. shall upload later!