It's raining It's raining It's raining!
Hmm.. had econs tutorial at the start of the day. Econs is interesting! It makes you think a lot, though whatever things you come up with might not be what it really is.. Then we had 3 periods of Chem - 1 chem tutorial and 2 chem pract. Manageable, but well, I'm just not very suited for sciences. Mrs Yik released us 15 minutes early! So we had like 50 minutes of break la =D Maths lecture was ok.. Mrs Ang covered the basic stuff and revised on numbers.. Next was cpt lecture. 2 of our lecture groupmates dropped cpt (one of them from our class).. Yah, and I'm the only female specimen in the class of 9 people (originally 11). Persevere on!! Ok la, it's not exactly that bad.. Hmm.. then we were released at near 2p.m. Went to the canteen to look for Jessica and saw Liting! Then guess what! I was so surprised that I saw Yiliang! Like eh, he's suppose to be in RJ? What's he doing here? Anyways, decided to be nice and bring him around VJ (though I'm not exactly orientated myself) and catch up a little with him.. And then yah, I went home in the rain. Stupid umbrella, the metal part broke into two pieces.. And I had to walk with one part of it flimsy and flapping. Boring day right?