Thanks for making my day =) The day started on a bright note, at the very least.
Went to Biopolis for some material science seminar [by Institute of High Performance Computing] after Maths lecture. I have a guilt for not paying attention for the first three talks 'cos it was abit dry and the speakers rushed through everything (and that's why we ended early), not to mention the most relevant reason of all - I just couldn't stand the temptation of dozing off. Sorry! >.<
Met WuiShing at the seminar - Quite surprised that he took cpting as well! Hmm.. Nice to see some dhs people around.. And then I met Jiamin on the bus back home =))
I'm sorry I didn't turn up for PA training today. Shall go on Fri! [sry yuan]
Really really tired, but what to do? There's still binomial tutorial, and chem tutorial.. And there isn't any chance for me the procrastinate. Argh. Os results are coming out next week [most prob?]. Argh.