Today was a so-so day for me. Double econs lecture, double econs tutorial, break, maths lecture and triple GP. Then we went to play badminton for a while before the other guys went to Thaipan at Mandarin Gardens and I had to go for this short audition thingy [VJC PE]. It was quite alright though I knew I screwed it up [Try not doing differentiation and integration for one year and you see what happens..]. Then I joined them at Thaipan again before we head for ECP. Had great fun out there! Can't post any photos because apparently my hp cam is real lousy -yah. Went cycling with Jackie [and Cherish and Liting cos all of us didn't get dunked fortunately =)] Woots! Love the fact that VJ is just next to the sea! Anyways, heard that Os results are going to be released by the 6th week... probably 8th or 9th? Hopefully.. everyone will do well and get the results they want.. Somehow... there's this intuition... Hmm...