Woke up at 7:30a.m. to start my practical 3. Stucked at the first question for like 1 hr. Yah, 1 hour for one question. And still, I didn't get it right. No idea how to get those stars into a box. Anyways, went out and got breakfast at Mr.bean and then went to Geylang East library with Jessica and Geok Joo. Thrashed out maths partial fractions there. Less than 10 questions, for 3 hours. 3 solid hours.
Yup, then we met wt and went to... Chinatown! Acted like real aunties lah. Stupid, I hate crowded places, honestly. Jessica! All your fault. All YOUR fault. Haix. OG is such a nice place to "shop". I guess no other sections will suit us more than the childrens' section - since its the only place where we can mess. =D Love the snow globes there! Simply beautiful~ Shall upload the photos of this mini-trip when I've got the time(and am not lazy)! Went to grandma house in the evening to have dinner and saw Kor's iwhiz's advertisement for the first time. Oh My God! Yah, that's my bro. Don't mention it to him, cos he had enough of people niao-ing him.
Went home and slacked all the way till now. Was surfing the net, then I stumbled on Darryl's blog. I hate it when I see friends who can write so well. *Envious!* Don't blame me for writing short blogs, or not-so-detailed ones, 'cos my english is plain powderful. That's it. Understooded? =P And Yah Yah Yah, I'm so honoured to be the ONLY girl to take computing. How courageous. Wait till you see the O levels results. Tell me if I can be courageous about that then.
Let's just hope WE can do it for thinkquest. Come on people, have confidence! Must be OPTIMISTIC. Yah, optimistic.
Oh did I mention? We met Peixin at Chinatown. WHAT a small world. She claims to be waiting for Mr Hia. LOls. Joke still going on after 2 yrs. =X
Till then, Ja ne =)
jR.
p.s. Anybody knows where to get glow-in-the-dark poker cards? In case I leave VJ, let me do some good and get something for my nice senior =)