Friday:
Friday was a normal day - JTS was at changi airport swensons. The seniors were super funny and we were super noisy to the extent that the swensons people were super annoyed. Lols. Shared the salmon&mushroom baked rice, chicken&mushroom pizza and the calamari rings with cheryl and ezanne. And that wonderful giant earthquake with the other seniors as well [It was gone within minutes I assure you..] I have to apologise for being super pissed off something small in the course of JTS. Shan't mention what it was, but I was really really irritated.
Saturday:
Met Kk, ezanne, turtle, bear, suzanne and liting at Tampines interchange before we took 969 to Yishun and meet up with the other guys. Went to SM home there, and did our SLV. Was talking to this old lady, and playing bingo with her. I know she's someone with few words, don't really like to talk, but am glad that she still opened up a bit and be nice to me =) The singing therapy session was fun, we sang our way down from the 3rd level. Feeding time came and we were talking to this ex-senior from VJC. He had a steady job, family, status and everything else before coming down with Parkinson's disease. It's really ironic huh? How you can have everything in the world in one day and lost all that in another day. Especially when you have a child - how much you would want to live with your child, watch him/her grow, take care of him/her, provide for him/her.. And yet, you can't do anything - And worse off, you are a burden to your loved ones.. Was really really really touched by his courage to carry on living and to be open with his background.
Went for reunion dinner at night. Somehow things weren't smooth. Yah, the same thing happened again. I accidentally knocked into the waitress (or rather, she was the one who knocked into me)and she nearly spilled her water. NEARLY. Could see that she was irritated , I said sorry, but yah, people still irritated, I can't do anything. =X
Sunday:
Staying at home. So many things to do! Tutorials, tests, so many things! Argh!