Happy vday to all! So glad to be able to spend vday with my dearest friends =)
Thanks for everything you guys gave me! Love them! Tyty!
Hmm.. School was rather short today, but a pretty good one. Love my computing classes! Hehes.
At least I dont think I will fall asleep!
Went to library to pick up some books for Thinkquest after school, but sadly, I only found two books on web development - And only a small small portion of one book is relevant (on site content) - the other book was published in 1997 so it was rather... erhm.
After which joined Vanessa for piano practice at piano room. Thanks Zhongkun for guiding us along! And erm, its extremely sad that I've to change partner the second time. Hmm. Haix. Going to have my first coaching tomorrow! And its individual X= Argh. Hopefully I will be able to scrape through!
Not to mention Econs test tomorrow! And I haven't done the research for the music session! Ee.