Heys. Lessons were alright today. I find myself getting more and more into computing , pretty looking forward to cpting lessons nowadays. Maybe it's something that I'm really interested in. Well, I still have not much idea what I'm exactly, totally interested in.. But yah, that's it. Spent my one an a half hour with Jackie and Shuling while waiting for PE to start. Jackie was like going mad, hugging people, shouting people's name - but in a way, she's really cute ^^ Shuling and I laughed our guts out, hehe. Piano Ensemble was okay I guess, we did some lit thingy on Romeo and Juliet, were broken up into groups to do research on the Romantic period [which honestly I thought wasn't exactly entertaining], and then we were assigned our scores for eighty-eight, or lets just say, suppose to play for eighty-eight(our annual concert). I'm partnering with Sok Mui, doing some symphony by debussy.. Quite ulu in my opinion, couldn't even find any midis or what not from google. =X
I have a sudden urge to revamp my blog. To make a nicer blogskin, or if I dont really have the time, use a nicer blogskin. One day, I must make sure I use all the CSS and other stuff I learn into my blog! Yeah.