Yesterday was cross country. You could figure how tired I was at 10 so I didnt blog.
Cross country was okay I guess, but the starting was real bad. We didnt even hear the announcement to start the run, so we joined in very late. And people just blocked up at the front and slowed us down. Argh, but I managed to start the real running after we crossed the overhead bridge lah. Had to pangseh turtle - really SORRY!! Had a terrible stitch and felt like puking in the middle of everything. Came in the 648th place though.
Had PA meeting after the prize presentation (Congrats to Mrs Toh for winning the lucky draw n Mr Gi on the first place!) - PA camp during march hols on the 13th and 14th! Haven't made a reply till now cos there's PE camp on 14th and 15th. HOW!?
YZ, bear, turtle and KK waited for me (sorry bear, didnt know u have gastric and still made you wait) and we went to PP for lunch. Played super lame games lah. Those games that we played during orientation with our OGs. Lols.
Then I went back to school for PE(its Piano Ensemble btw) MD(and this is Music Director) coaching. Think everybody either ponned or they thought it was next Wednesday. The school was practically empty except for a few people. Its real weird lah. Wanted to get into the library to do some work. Totally forgot that we're not suppose to get in there in our Tshirts! (I still think its a dumb rule) so had to make do with the red table outside PE room.
All thanks to Manying (and those ppl at those slots) that I can leave early (cos I went in early). It was quite fun lah. We tried to play together, but didnt really succeed cos it was simply too confusing. Left school for home at around 3 plus in the afternoon.
Bathed and went out to meet the 6F guys and Yao for dinner. Haix.. Had a great time waiting at Macs (shamelessly, cos only ww got a cone of ice cream and the rest of us didnt order anything) and doing homework cos there's this person who "just" ended his oac meeting(apparently he got scolded for ponning one hour of oac =X). You know who you are =) Ate at ajisan and ordered a big bowl of curry pork ramen (recommended by that person). Alvin left his bowling ball on the table and just left! Lols. I'm really not a good actress - laughed all the way to the second floor, until he found out. "Eh, Where's my ball?!" Sorry but you have to thank us (actually ww carried it most of the time la) for helping you carry that 13 pounds ball and trying to hide from you!
Put the hard feelings aside, the gathering was great. Never better. I guess we are the one of the few primary school classes that still gathers and have contact after 4 years. (Though only a small group of us)
Today we had lessons again! The morning was pretty bad. I couldnt even talk cos I was breaking cold sweat (Don't ask me why, I don't know). Slept on 55 all the way to school. Then the caffeine from the tea in the morning worked and lasted till Econs tutorial. (Btw the total defence play was fantastic!) Totally zonked out when Chem tutorial started. Think I slept too little yesterday. All the rest had a nap in the afternoon and I still have to go back to school! Eeeks. But music therapy works - I couldn't feel the tiredness in me in the afternoon. By the time the night approaches.. Well, xuanma can vouch for me. Thankfully, she made me complete my chem tutorial before sleeping. Otherwise I wont be able to wake up at like 3a.m.
Yah. anyway, maths lecture was pretty okay. Computing lecture totally made me awake! Woots. Hopefully those guys don't leave VJ. Hopefully. Otherwise, I dont know what will happen. =(
Went home to get a really good sleep (Sorry for not going for the music session!) and yah, hopefully can work on some more ThinkQuest later. =)) We're going to win!! YAY!
(Fat hopes.)