There's just so so many things on my mind! Argh, really wish I could get them off for just a minute!
I'm stretching myself these few days.
There's ThinkQuest, pieces to practise(really guilty as I haven't practised much these few days), meetings to attend(there's one tomorrow, one next sat, and more to come), trainings/coachings to attend, camps to attend, PLTC (Patrol Leader Training Camp) to go, things to collaborate, problems to solve, tutorials to do, things to study, practicals to do, housework to do, people to contact....
Sometimes there's this self-denial state that I get into. A state where I totally want to escape from all these responsibilities and stuff. To break out from these huge things that would need time and effort. I know, if I survive through them, I will emerge stronger.
But meanwhile, what's the purpose behind all these? Trying to persuade myself that its all for the future, its for myself, for the people around me, for the class, for the CCA, for the school, for the sake of the family. Then, what's next?
What's the point of getting myself tired and all?