Drama Night's over!
For no reason I got into Drama Night's crew. =.= Was suppose to sub Jianxiang/Chia Weei on Thursday. Then yah, just joined them anyway. It was great! Particularly love Captive Audience. But I really have to apologise for not paying attention throughout the whole four plays. Kompol was trying to get me out of my sianness, but well, something other than that was on my mind. So I guess I couldnt concentrate on it. Thanks Sai Kang Warrior anyway! Drama night ended at 10 plus for me and I got home at 11 plus.
Saturday was crappy. I couldn't concentrate at all while playing Caprice. Simply rushed through everything. It was terrible, and I have to apologise to Zk for that. Seriously crappy. Just skipped through some notes. Argh. And and and, how I wish they can get like 2 chairs for me (stacked up I mean) cos I really really really have difficulty playing on a low platform X=
Oh did I mention? Saturday was also crappy because I broke my hair tie on the way to school. See, I washed my hair early in the morning but didn't have time to dry them. So I left them to dry and decided to tie them up while walking my way to school. And then when I was combing my hair on the overhead bridge, the hair tie snapped. And it went to I don't know where. Guess it got onto the road. As you've guessed, I walked into school looking like a mad woman. Luckily there was rubber band in PT control room (think it was the packet dinner from ThaiPan the previous days).
Stayed for Chinese Drama rehearsals until 6. Then I met Tingxu on my way home! So coincidental! Talked to him abit, then went out for dinner.
Yupps. Then today, went out with the usual 3 again! YAY! We rock!
Erhhem. Due to someone's unpunctuality, we waited at City Hall MRT stationi for 1 hour. For me, it was 1 hour and 5 mins. Erhhem. Erhhem. Dear birthday girl, don't be so dua pai! Hahaha.. Anyway, we went to suntec's Kbox and had real fun singing our lungs out. Lunch was okay. Got out at 2pm and went to Toys'R'us and erhhem, did the usual thing =P Goofed around with those soft toys and other toys available. Then we went Wang Jiao, which was sort of a terrible choice cos we didn't exactly enjoy it. Blehs, will remember not to go there next time. Uploading photos tomorrow! When I have ample time to wait..