Today is a super, uber sad day (except for the past 5 hours...)
Lets see,
I screwed my mock SPA. My readings were wrong, my methods were wrong, and looking at my chem tutor's face, I knew I screwed badly for the observations too. 64 people should know. Anyway, my chemistry already sucks, especially for chemistry practical, so honestly I don't exactly mind.
I screwed my computing test. This is the first test that I seriously sat down and studied for it. I guess I would be able to explain everything out in words, but not using those technical terms. I shall be more familiar with these terms.
I screwed my exco speech. That was the most regretted out of all. I didn't prepare 'cos I was really too tired yesterday night. Everyone was super prepared. Some gave impressive speeches. And I stood there and stared into blank space. Dumb me. I actually got a rough idea of what to say beforehand, but I forgot every single thing. And most importantly, my crapping skills suck. I can't even like crap something out. Everything was senseless, illogical, and well, unplanned.
Thankfully, the crew really did a good job cheering me up. I don't think they really know, but I must really say a big thank you to them! Especially to Kompol. We were like talking about him leaving for America, and its like.. If he really does leave... PA will lose an incredible member, our sai-kang person, our sabotage target and a lot of laughters (and laming). We will miss him like terribly. So will someone else =) Oh Oh and I didnt know his guardian is related to Wilson as well! That's like, super coincidental!
And after we were at the game, I got super lucky out of a sudden. I won three times in a row (with 3 super high power reasons behind it.. ask me for more details =P ) Sorry guys, but that was really lady luck standing beside me...
Anyway, tomorrow's going to be a long day. So will be Saturday. Friday's drama night, Saturday's IP Open house, I guess we will all be super shagged by then.
an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JASON!
[sorry for this! blehs, I feel so bad X= ]