Changed my blog skin!
After searching for a while [the others didn't really captivate me..], found this really really 'Kawaii!' blogskin! =D
The graphics are so cute! Reminds me of Shuling's drawings. Hehs.
Oh and I found out that: Chronic procrastination may be a sign of an underlying psychological or physiological disorder! [from wiki..]
Anyway, here's an update of what happened for the past week..
Monday: School as usual. Practice with Van in the afternoon, then rushed home to bathe and change. Went out with my ThinkQuest teammates! Ate at Pizza Hut with Mr Chia and Mr Gi (our Coaches). Had really a great time there! Thank you Mr Gi for treating us! =D
Tuesday: Was Labour Day. Well, I was SUPPOSED to go back to VJ to help out for Chinese Drama rehearsal. But hmm, due to my procrastination as usual, I didn't go. And as usual again, I wasted the whole day off.
Wednesday: School as usual. Hmm. If I didnt remember wrongly, it rained pretty heavily. Yup. And there's SC investiture! Afternoon was spent with Sok Mui at the piano room.
Thursday: Was the busiest day of all. After school ended (Oh I passed my Cpting test after all! But I failed my chemistry test miserably..), went for Czerny coaching. Spent 15 minutes practising with Vanessa after that. Then rushed for exco results meeting. Then after which rushed back for coaching with Vanessa. Then just when I was about to rushed to PA exco results meeting, Yuan told me its over =.= Blehs, felt so bad! Didn't manage to go for it! Nevertheless my direct senior was nice enough to pin the PA badge for me! Yay and we took a photo together. Shall post that once I really have the time to install the software.
Friday: Coaching again. Yup. Mr Ku said a few things that made me think. Ego. People want to go on stage and perform. They want to shine, to look good. Hmm.. Maybe. They want to quit the CCA. That's ego too. Maybe. What's ego exactly? Hmm. Nevertheless, learnt alot from him. In just one short day. Yupp. Then went for CT Investiture rehearsal. Felt really stupid again. We didn't turn on the equalizers and all that. No wonder there's no sound! X= That was dumb. Sorry JianXiang - kept calling him and asked him for all the troubleshooting we can get. Hmm. Then went back to piano room and talked to zk a bit. Ah! Remember not to leave the piano room later than 6 people! Reached home at 10 to have my fabulous dinner! And then talked online some more until near one.
Today! Slacked all the way. Getting all the rest I can get to survive me through another week's of work.
There's PW meeting tomorrow! And we are meeting up!