Hmm. I haven't been updating for a while. Yups, I'm getting better. Thanks people!
Well let's see what happened these few days.
I've got a very terrible food poisoning on Tuesday morning. Vomited four times throughout the morning! Argh, felt terrible. Anyway, went to the doctor to get MC. Felt better in the afternoon, so decided to go back to school. Didn't manage to rush back in time for maths tutorial though! Sadly.. So stayed in the piano room till six before I proceeded to meeting Shuling and company at City Hall MRT. Went to support Jackie and the others for choir concert at the esplanade! The concert was mediocre I feel.. But I love the songs after the intermission! Especially the frog one! LOL. I seem to remember hearing that during my brother's choir concert many years back though..
Wednesday school was as usual. Stayed back after school to mug for a while with Yizhen and Cheryl. After which, I sat in for MD coaching to leave only very embarrassedly. X= Now don't ask me why =)
Thursday we had Chem SPA! Although it was supposed to be a spa, I got really uncomfortable.
=.= ||| Well, it went great, at least I thought so. One of the best practicals I have done since the start of the year. You know, practicals aren't my forte. (Although nothing else is, really..) Lessons as usual till coaching. Coaching really sucked. I couldn't even play well. Argh. I need more practice! Anyway, many things happened after which. (Which is not possible to elaborate further here..) But I did a lot of thinking. And analysis. Haix.. only if pinkie was there, she would be able to do a detailed analysis for me and I won't have to even work my brains.
Friday! Econs Market Structure essay test was certainly crappy. But well, I did "study" for it. Fortunately class spirit plays a major part in determining the turnout of the essay test! Erh hem. Don't worry, no dishonest acts were carried out. (at the very least, for me.) Went home early 'cos coaching was canceled! ARGH. Terribly happy that day! Went crazy with Shuling~ Hardly have the chance to reach home before 6 these days. Hardly.
Saturday - Finally home on saturday! Alrights, not really. Went to substitute Xinying for spotlight duty at 2p.m. Hmm. First time at the spotlight. Interesting experience. Seriously, my height will NOT make it for music fest. Luckily it was only the full dress rehearsals. Left at six after she returned though. Went out with my parents to Orchard Robinsons to get rid of my birthday vouchers while the great singapore sale was on! And guess who I saw? Haha. Anyway, I bought this red shirt. Not exactly red, more of.. magenta. Need more formal shirts for formal events!
Alright - I probably missed out Orchard CDrama. I shall go and check it out soon! ARGH. How can I miss that. Hmm. Will be quite busy next week as usual. With upcoming PLTC and the performance on 29th. Got to practise practise practise! Ja ne!