10 Favorite Songs
1 Ookina Furudokei
2 一秒的安慰
3 黄昏晓
4 会有那么一天
5 浪花一朵朵
6 新鸳鸯蝴蝶梦
7 Feel your breeze by V6
8 德明校歌!
9 The Sound of Music
10 Wish by Arashi
10 Things I Like To Do
1. Sleep
2. Piano!
3. Looking for CDs, books, scores..
4. Going out with my buddies
5. watching lovely dramas!
6. eating sushi
7. spending time with my dearest cousins
8. listening to the radio
9. star-gazing especially by the beach
10. watching people having fun
State Things I Believe In
Treat people the way you want to be treated.
还是那句话,没有期望就没有失望,别给自己
10 Besties
You know I dont have to mention them!
10 Things I'm Willing To Die For
Willing to die for? My family and friends. Thats more than enough =)
10 Things I Want To Have
1. World Peace ( although thats for miss universe..)
2. My family and friends to be healthy and safe and sound and happy
3. Endless music
4. Nature not to be destroyed by human
5. If I could dedicate to a special person, I wish for her to be well again, like any other ordinary girl...
6. Eighty-eight/Vivace to be a success
7. The continuous shining of the Guiding/Scouting light
8. Everlasting friendships
9. Do decently well in exams
10. Him [still not found yet, unfortunately.. haha..]