Aiyah. My posts have been like that since I started blogging. Mysterious. =P
My Taiwan buddy arrived from Taiwan! (like duh, actually she stayed here for like five days already =X ) Her name's Huiyu, or Fish, as most would like to call her that. Nice, slim and tall, just the opposite of me =X Oh let's hope she has a good time here! lalala~
We went to Macpherson food centre to have dinner yesterday. A widespread of food = black pepper crab, butter crab, penang stingray (barbequed), otah, satay! Hmm then we went home to rest for the day. This morning we went to Tampines mall. Its my first time watching a horror movie! Alone was really terrible - at least for me.. 60% of the time I wasnt really watching X= Really timid of me. Anyway, we went to take neoprints! Too bad i dont have a scanner, else I would put some here =)
Went out for dinner with the whole family just an hour ago. But the venue's a bit out of the usual this time. It was all the way in Mandai, at some restaurant called Orchidville. Really nice place - with orchids surrounding the table we were at. Its a pity they arent making much profits. Otherwise its great to bring tourists there and tour around.
Oh yes, people, please do help by asking your friends to upload eighty eight concert photos! Argh! Nobody's uploading any, and I seem to be the only one sharing them! =X =S
Ja mata!
jR.