I really have to thank the people for supporting me:
Thank you Wen Loong, Pinqi, Geok Joo, Jim, and everyone else for their well-wishes before the concert! Even though u guys cant come, I know you will be supporting me! =P
Thank you NgiaFung for your beautiful roses and the card! If not for them, I might not be able to play through the piece... THANK YOU!
Thank you Weiting, Jess and Michelle for coming! Woah, you guys shock me! =D=D
Thank you Cheryl, Yizhen and Shuling for coming to the concert! Thank you for your flowers!! Its so pretty!
Thank you Jo Jo Jie Jie and Ah Ying for coming too! Hehe, thanks for the flowers! Haha, and dont worry, I wont kill you guys for falling asleep!
A big hug to my parents, my brother, and Olivia for their support! Without their support.. I won't be standing on stage doing what I have done!
Thank you J1 exco, Mrs Soh, Mr Liew, J2 exco for making this concert possible..
Most importantly, or the least importantly, THANK YOU PA CREW! ho, you guys rock my life! =P Thank you Jian Xiang for helping me do the recording thing! =D
Time to study hard. =(