Jas was tagging how I have not blogged for ages - Yes, I'm still alive! =D
3 cheers!
=.= |||
Well, have been somehow busy these few days with competition stuff and the coming concert this saturday! People interested in VJC Piano Ensemble Concert this saturday at 7pm please contact me to get tickets @ 8 bucks! =D
I have a few people to thank for these few days:
Kompol, for his great effort in being PA In-charge for both the competition as well as this coming concert! And to all the crew, especially Chia Weei (for vivace), for staying with me to adjust the lightings used for competition, as well as to Yuan and JianXiang, for staying back for a long time and putting all your effort into the rehearsals! You guys rock!
My dearest teachers, for tolerating with my total nonsense. I know I have been a great disappointment, and I really really appreciate the help that I could get! The fact that you have not given up on me ~ Really grateful and touched ~ Thank you..
All Piano Ensemble members, especially the exco and the teachers-in-charge, for your kind cooperation, guidance, tolerance with me and those rehearsals that were necessary - Despite a long day of lessons, you guys still have to come together and rehearse for long hours. Yet, no one exactly complained or whatever. Thank you!
And to all my dearest friends for giving me all the support, s64, Jessica and many many others.. Thank you! Without you guys, I really have no idea how life would have been!
Ahhhh I'm always breaking into a long speech of thank yous =( But you know, these kind of things, have to do when you are still able to.. Who knows, one day.... Hahaha anyway.. I shall get going! Ja ne!