Update! =D
Well, had a busy day yesterday!
Woke up early in the morning to practise my presentations for the day - terrible as it was sort of last minute. Worked till midnight on Thursday to get the PowerPoint somewhere on the right path. Well, I couldn't find my court shoes last minute and had no choice but to take taxi to school (thankfully I was not late and therefore not scolded by Mr Seet.
Went through oral presentation trial run in the afternoon. It was generally okay, our group did okay I feel. Yup, definitely room for improvement! Anyway, I had to rush off halfway for ThinkQuest ceremony I'm sorry =X. The whole event made me kind of think a bit. Hmm, probably not just a bit. The way I do things are simply not meticulous enough. Not detailed enough. I suppose our presentation could have been much better. If only we made excellent use of the time we had. And also some other stuff on socializing. Kind of talked to someone about that so I felt better =)).
Overall the event was quite well-run, special thanks to Ms Hui. Oh the food was great. (It was at Pan Pacific Hotel by the way =P Free advertisement for them huh. lol.) I gained much experience. Never do what you did not plan to do without seriously considering their consequences.
Went to school early this morning (too early, in fact!). We had this university admission talk by the various representatives of the three local universities. Erm, it was sort of selling their schools as if they were sale promoters. At certain point of time it seem a bit exaggerated (imagine selling VJC to secondary schools..). Nevertheless, parts and pieces of the talk was certainly interesting. Rather, entertaining. =X
Rushed to Geok Joo's award ceremony with Jessica after which. Oh it was great whenever, wherever we meet up. Really great. Haha. Anyway took some photos with them. AND AND AND. Jiang lao shi and Li lao shi remembered ME! Hahaha. Both were my Chinese teachers - sec two and sec one respectively. How wonderful. How wonderful to have teachers who remember their students. I really miss DHS! ='( Oh yes did I mention, I saw Jinghui and Garry (forgot his name at the moment but yah, clearly remembered him as the one who helped out with the video that we presented to the minister of education after our trip to Aichi, Japan - He's the 'successor' of Jinghui, who also helped us greatly for that video, who so coincidentally is in the same PW group of GJ! ). Really Really excited to see DHS people. Especially these old friends of mine~ Brings back a lot of memories. Ahhh.. My SC-mate! Haha. And I miss the uniform! 'Nuf about that =)
Finally I have some time to slack off after this busy week. Going to work on the PowerPoint soon again next week. Hmm. Its fun lah, honestly. I like designing, changing things around, experimenting with things. Really fun. Hehes. (Does anybody know what kind of job can I go for? Haha.) Well, till then, I should really take some time to catch up with sleep!
Ja ne!
jR. >>