Hoho. (Christmas coming soon!)
Haha. I talked to GJ on the phone for 2 hours straight yesterday! WOW. Haha. She made me so excited about my trip (OK, I know its a sin not to be excited, but.. well, with PW and all that earlier on, I couldn't think too much of it..)
She told me about all those on-board services, attractions at Disneyland, California Adventure Park etc etc., which made me want to fly there immediately! (Thks! Lols.)
We went to give out fliers today! @ Tampines area, around the 200+ blocks. Worked real hard, got real tired. Sooo tired that all our foots were sore. Haha, but on the thought of money... Oops. There were some really fierce dogs that go barking crazily when you just step near them. >< Scary. And I fell into a drain (yah, fell again >< )and ended up with minor scratches (luckily). Well, its hard to earn money. Its hard to face your guilt even more than ever. Its like, we all know how those fliers are irritating. But.. *Sighs* And then getting into another argument with one who thinks I shouldn't even complain about it. To succumb to all the troubles of life totally, sometimes, I believe I'm not that great a person. I wish for someone who can listen patiently to my troubles instead of.. Forget it.
Hoho, I promise to finish packing tomorrow!! =D Must pack must pack...