Merry Christmas (eve)!
Changed my blogskin for something more festive~ Will be changing to the original skin after Christmas (unless I'm too absorbed in the Christmas mood)=)
Yes, I'm still in the middle of mugging. Chemistry, Economics, its really driving me mad soon, but nevermind, I shall PERSERVERE! (self-motivation again..)
Thank you all for your beautiful e-cards and christmas cards =)
Looking forward to the end of R papers and... Orientation! I miss the PA crew ='( (Not just the five of us who turned up for meeting last friday, but the whole crew..) Oh yes did I mention, Kompol left without saying good-bye. No more sai-kang warrior. Hmm. Well, all the best for him! PA Crew was certainly memorable this year with him around. Thanks for everything =)
You know what, I have something to admit, I have never, ever walked along the roads of Orchard during the Christmas period. *Secretly wishing.. but nevermind* Haha. Alright, better get back to all the studying. 25th is going to be a busy day. Christmas Party at two relatives' houses.
Oh yes, before I forget, a big THANKYOU to Lihui for your beautiful Christmas present! =))
Merry Christmas everybody!
jR.
I <3>