HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!
Yah I know my blog is like dead for quite some time. There were times when I wanted to write a post, but...
Anyway, I did quite some stuff this whole month!
I finally took my r-papers and managed to get 2 relatively decent grades (much better than the 2 sucky 'S's), though I know there is a lot that I can still do. Yup, I am trying very hard to catch up with work now and still sleep at 10 plus 11 because I'm someone who needs A LOT of sleep.
January piano concert is over! It was OK I guess. As in overall. Not so for my piece with dearest Sok Mui ( We played Debussy's claire de lune). I screwed abit up. Nothing really major but.. A big disappointment as I've never made such a mistake back practicing. I guess I should have been more familiar with my piece.
As for PA's side - Orientation is over, sea regatta is over. Sea regatta is still as fun as ever, although dunking is still not allowed. Mr Yeo and Mr Lee will be leaving the PA crew! ='( How I wish they could still stay on. Life would be boring without them. But again, how lucky I was to have both of them as our teachers-in-charge for this year.
Oh yes, I went back to DHS some two days ago to bai-nian and visit the teachers. (Don't think I will be going back during teachers' day as its so close to the exams..). WOAH. I still LOVE dhs! =D It just feels different being there yah. No, let's just say, different schools just give me different feelings. VJ is more of a happening school, whereas DHS is a very.. warmish kind of school. Talked with a couple of teachers - Ms Fang(Still as busy as ever), Mr Koh (Cool hairstyle, hahs), Ms Loh (Still as concerned for her students), Mr Gi (although we just met last nov), and many more teachers that didn't have the time to slow down and talk to us! And guess what! Xinyu is teaching there as a relief teacher! (Covering Wu Lao Shi, who is on course and who, I didnt meet ='( ) Haha. Still as cheerful as ever. Yah, and met up with a couple of old friends. Saw people like Peixin, Roy, Lihui, Baojia, Shiling etc. Somehow I think they didn't change much ><
Anyway, Happy New Year to all! =D
May everyone be in good health and may everything go smooth for the year ahead!
I LOVE MICKEY =))
jR.