Takemoto (yah, again, from ep 7) :
Everyone was running desperately, aiming for something
They were stretching their hands towards something
which was invisible to the eye
Even if there was no goal there,
even if they realised that their hands couldn't reach it
they were still moving towards it with all the might they had
But I wonder what I'm doing
I was just staring
I didn't even reach out my hand
I was scared of the result
and couldn't take a single step forward
I was jealously watching all the paths
that everyone found with effort
By saying that I was different from everyone else
I was making an excuse for myself
I was afraid of being hurt
If you have no map,
you wouldn't know where to go
I thought you choose where to go
after you've seen the map
But, that was wrong
I am not lost because I don't have a map but because
I don't have a purpose
I wanted to move even faster
I wanted to move even further
Concentrating on that
I continued to pedal