Today was the release of A level results! Congratulations to seniors who did extremely well ( Jo Jo Jie Jie who got 4 As! and Clarissa and Samantha! )
What she said was really right. Sometimes when you make a simple remark as to how badly you are doing blah blah blah, you didn't think how people who are doing worse are coping. And to let those who are doing worse to console you... Oh well, I shall learn to be stronger! After all, I shouldn't let down people who are really concerned for me (and my grades) - and yes, for those of you who don't know, I'm not doing well. I'm not afraid to admit it, but just, somehow reluctant. I must learn, to face up to reality, to discover what went wrong, and try to go back on to the right path. There's no use shedding tears, because the time spent shedding these tears may be well used on other stuff.
I never felt like this before. I never had the feeling of being not able to do well. Well, sometimes in life I guess, you don't really get what you want. It feels like failure, but it really isn't. Its just making you prepared to go for what's really out there in the world.
Perhaps its just like what Takemoto said in the first episode of Honey and Clover (some jdrama), "It was me who remained all the same as the previous years. " Indeed, there was some degree of change in all my peers in someway or another since last year. It seemed, that I was the only one who remained at where I had last ended off. Some people realised that they had to change during July last year. Some people realised at the end of last year. Why was I the only one to realise it so late?
Haha yes Jim I know, I haven't been updating very often. Yes, let's see what have happened since the last time I updated?
Well, important events like the CTs and the uhm, presentation we had at NTU for 21st CLI.. CTs were utterly bad for me. Much worse than R papers. Perhaps it will serve as the second wake-up call for me. Nothing much to talk about CTs actually, just that, yah I was quite disappointed with some people, thats all.
As for the presentation at NTU, it was quite a good experience! Most importantly, all of us enjoyed the night, didn't we? ( Just forget all about the nervousness and not-so-perfect speech >> there isn't anything called a perfect speech anyway, and think of the food and the people there ;) ) Thankfully I didn't screw up my SPA (which was on the day after the presentation), otherwise, I wouldn't be here now. Perhaps it will be the last time that the four of us will come together and do such presentations? Hmmm , I kind of miss those good old days. Hard it was, but it was a pleasant experience.
I think I had too much fun and rest for the past year. It can't be helped when people look down on you because u really deserved to be looked down upon! So face it up girl, and be strong ;)