Yes its time to update. Haven't been updating for a long while.
Let's see, a couple of things have happened for the past 2 or 3 weeks.
Well, perhaps the most major one for me would be the release of PW results. Was utterly disappointed with myself. Then again, life has to move on and I'm really touched that there are a bunch of friends around me who are really concerned =) ThAnK yOu! I kinda don't understand what's the point of making A so common ( I would probably still say so even if I get an A ). Look at other JCs. 80+% A. Hmm..
Anyway, musicfest was another big thing in school. Its my first and last musicfest in VJ ( unless I get retained ), and that's why I wanted to go. After hearing from some other friends that the finalists aren't that good, my expectations were sort of lowered. But it turned out to be okay. I love the music videos! They are so creative - especially the finger dancer. Can you imagine making use of your five fingers to dance steps from step up 2? Its INCREDIBLE. The other two were great as well. Nice flming techniques. It was really smooth and logical. Not to mention corny and humourous at times. The rest were so-so. The vocal solos were the not-so-up-to-expectations one. Oh well, perhaps they didn't get use to being on stage alone. The dances were quite good, just that I simply don't understand why that particular team won. They didn't do particularly badly, just that I think there were more deserving winners. Seriously. ( Then again, life isn't fair isn't it? Success != the amount of effort you put into it && Success != What you assume success really is ) The band were quite sort of >< cos we totally can't hear the vocalist. Their amplifiers weren't really good and they prob can't use the house speakers with that kind of volume anyway. The vocal groups did perform beyond my expectations. Thankfully the group that I think deserved the award won.
Something's really wrong with me these days. I keep forgetting stuff. ( Or maybe its better to forget them huh =P ) Right, signing off to slumberland! Ja mata! =)