ERhhem. New "want" list:
Note, its want.
Which means that, its != needs.
Which also probably means that the temptation of getting it would die down.
here it goes:
1) A good camera ( For travel photos since I love travelling - don't mind, obviously, a DSLR =P )
2) A good camera phone ( For daily photos ) + a phone with good functions ( that doesn't, at the very least, hang when I'm texting ) + with web browsing functions ( that comes at a cheap rate ) ~I know i know, how can that be affordable ><
3) Higher broadband speed so that I can load videos quicker ;)
4) A tablet PC ( So that it's easier to work on Photoshop and also to use OneNote to jot down stuff )
5) Internet connection anywhere I go ( probably coming soon, but at the expense of no.3 )Hmph..
Okay I'm mad. >< I officially declare that myself. Erhhem.
Wants are not meant to be satisfied. And I'm happy even if they aren't.
Oh ya, thanks SokMui for those accessories. Love them! =)