Went to school this morning to film something. Yah.It wasn't good - I mean the playing. But hehe, there are more important things for now. Like... Absolute Boyfriend! Argh Sok got me into watching this jap drama which has two actresses from Attention Please in it. Argh >< I'm addicted once more. ='( Stop my addiction!
Thankfully it's still showing =) Meaning I can only watch one episode per week from now on =)
Food and TV satisfies me.
I have no idea why I love spicy stuff. Curry and Tom Yam are simply my favourite.They really help me build on my appetite~

Oh and I bought Lexus Cheese Crackers that day when I went studying with Jess. I don't know why I'm rather fascinated by them. Argh, simple things in life are just perfect ;)

Love the life I'm living now. Better catch up with work. Argh! SAT ='( ='( ='(