Instructions: Remove one question from above, and add in your personal question.
Make it a total of 20 questions and tag 3 people.
List them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their cbox that they`ve been tagged.
1. What makes you happy?
watching tv dramas that i like; enjoying a good sleep after a hard day; entering an air-conditioned room when the weather is warm outside; having food when i'm hungry
2. Who is more important to you ?
my parents?
3. Who is the person that you trust the most ?
myself
4. Do you think you have enough confidence ?
no way
5. If you have a dream to come true, What is it ?
to work in the aviation industry. (: (OMG mine is the same as u Khaihui!)
6. Do you believe in seeing rainbow after rain ?
definitely. seen one at VJ near the treehouse.
7. What is your goal for this year ?
to obtain good grades for A' levels!
8. Do you believe in eternity love ?
i know its fairytales... but i still believe. (Blame it on those tv dramas! )
9. Have you broke someone`s heart that he/she tried to commit suicide ?
I think I have...At least that person told me so...
10.What feeling do you love the most ?
The feeling of satisfaction.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half ?
I guess it would be trust and understanding.
12.What feelings do you hate the most ?
i) Being in a crowded place
ii) Being taken for granted
iii) Being wronged
13. What is the thing you can't live without?
My home.. house...
14. What are you most afraid of ?
I'm afraid of admitting it.. but I shall.. I still have no idea how to see death as lightly as I should be.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life ?
To be able to spend time with loved ones..
16. What's the first thing you do every morning?
Hit my handphone alarm off.
17. Whose your best friends ?
Come on, I know, they know, that's good enough ;)
18. Do you believe in GOD ?
Yes, but I'm not exactly a Christian.
19. What is the name of the guy I like?
I shall not reveal my dad's name here ;)
20. What type of person are you ?
Someone who loves to stay at home a lot.
Someone who loves looking at aesthetically appealing stuff.
Listed people
1. you
2. you
3. you
as long as you r bored. just do the quiz. (: (another thing I agree with kh)
so here u go =)