Anyway here are the photos for the day:

Oh and I got to try fish zinger today. Hmmm.. Wouldn't really give a thumbs up for it. It doesn't taste as nice as the chicken zinger. It lacks the.. moisture and the freshness. Moreover, I don't know if its just my burger or what, the crispy crust seems thicker than the fish. Or maybe its just frozen fish that doesn't taste nice.
P.s. I did nothing to the burger - Its most probably the resolution of my handphone camera but anyway, the reality is, it doesn't look as appetizing as the chicken zinger anyway =)

Compare the difference of a photo with a 3D touch to it, and one which is purely 2D:

( By the way, this is Right side up )
VS
*Picture credits from artworks along Esplanade to Citylink linkway =) , of course, there's the Fish Zinger from KFC
Disclaimer: Opinions are solely personal, they do not represent anything at all.