O.O I HAD TO REWRITE ALL THESE. O.O
Saturday:
Spent the whole morning in NJC for Vivace ( Inter-JC Piano competition ) - supporting Shimin and Nie Jiao ( and to help them page-turn ). They did well! I don't think they only deserved what they got, but anyway, its the judge's interpretation, so yup.
College day was boring. Ooops ><><>< >< ><>< Except for Marc's valediction.
Went to watch Ballet Under the stars with Shimin and Sokmui ( THIS IS MY THIRD TIME WRITING THIS. WHAT'S HAPPENING TO BLOGGER? >< ). It was great - I love everything - the lighting, effects ( esp the piano piece - i think it was Bach? ), and of course the music ( Queen rocks! I love interpreting the different items - the choreography was great; it showed me a very different style of ballet that I always thought of.
The only thing that annoys me is the >100 people that walked past me during the first half of the concert - cos we were sitting right behind the common walkway ><><>< Ok I'm extreme and biased! ) were bringing their kids to the restrooms I suppose.
Hmm hope that we gave Shimin a very pleasant birthday present! =D
It was night(s) festival too that day at SMU. National Museum was close by and was open for the public. =D I won't exactly pay to go in - so we went in to take a look. It was cool! Especially the oscillating lamps, the beautiful photo galleries etc. Not to forget the amazing projections on the exterior of the museum - breathtaking I would say. If only there was someone to fetch me home that day - I would stay for the whole night. <3 <3
Sunday was cool too. Shan't tell you what exactly happened - but I really had a very nice day.
And its the start of another new week too. No motivation to study - I'm officially dead. Shall mug hard soon...
<3,
jR.