Well, I've wasted another 2 and a half hours away ( in fact more than that ) on some video that I've heard about a couple of days back. Some of you may know it ( if you have been following the news) -Dr. Randy Pausch passed away on the 25th of July, 2008. He was this great man who did many things that most people would have deemed impossible, and has certainly done a great job fulfilling and realizing his childhood dreams. (What were mine, by the way? >< )
So I'm here to share this link with whoever has the interest here,
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo
Transcription: http://www.scribd.com/doc/348803/pausch-last-lecture-transcript
Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_pausch
Warning: its 1 hour and 16 minutes ( yah, long, but its rather worth it )
He's really a good lecturer and Carnegie Mellon U., and essentially the com sci / IT industry has lost someone who's really good.
"Brick walls are there for a reason: They are there to prove how much you want things."
- Dr. Randy Pausch
"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want."
- Dr. Randy Pausch