Received this thing from Khai Hui just now.. Seems interesting and decided to have a go on it..
Haha... I'm so honoured to be mentioned in her answers..
So here goes:
~*YOU*~
1.What Time is it now?? 8.14pm
2.What is your full name? t. j. r.
3.Single or taken? single
4.What does your name mean? 有如君子的风度,事事都如意.. should be around there.. But its actually given after consulting some fortune teller...
5.Who picked your name: ^^
6.What's your nickname? junior
7.How old are you? 16
8.What color are your eyes? black
9.Do you have an innie or an outie? innie..
10.What size are your shoes?? 4.5 - 5
12.what do you like about yourself? that I'm physically able
13.What do you always get complimented on?? I'm short =D
15.Phone Number? wah... I dont think I should be giving this here isnt it...
16.Hair color? black
17. Do you wear contacts? nope
18. Living arrangements: 4 in a family
19. Do you have your own room? yupp
20. where do you spend most of your time at home?in my room.. I eat, sleep, and surf net there
~*FAVORITES*~
21.Favorite Drinks? Green tea =D
22.Favorite alcoholic Drink? is jolly shandy counted?
23.Favorite month? anytime after Os to Jan...
24.Favorite foods? I don't really have any favourites.. But I don't take quite a number of things.. like TOMATO.
25.Favorite Board Game? used to like monopoly.. But grew out of that since no one plays with me now =(
26.Favorite Web Site? Too many to be listed..
27.Favorite clothing Brand? addidas is good, but anything that is comfortable and isnt bright red is perfect as well.
30.Favorite animal? Hoho... I'm quite fur-sensitive... So no pets for me =)
FAMILY AND FRIENDS:
31.? Do you have more girl or boy friends? girl
32. Who's your bestfriend(s)? actually quite alot.. that 3 from 2b, that 2 from 4F and not to forget YY, PQ, glad and Jo Jo Jie Jie =D
33.Are your parents together? definitely
34. How often do you get together with the family?? everyday. (:
36. Anything special about your parents? special? They are the MOST special parents.
37. Siblings and their ages? brother. 21
38.You're a flirt? errr?
39. youre slutty? ERRRR??
40.You're anorexic?? nope, And I guess I will never ever be. What's me without food? All dizzy and "soft" legs/hands
41. You like someone? One?? I love many people!!
42.You can keep secrets? Yup.
43.You dance in front of the mirror? Nah.
45.You sing in the shower? No, But I do listen to radio.
46.You like Britney Spears? I dont really know her.
47. Do you like your cousins? Yup I LOVE them! Especially the younger ones.. (YX &YJ)
48.You've been in a bathroom? EH?!
50.You've been hurt seriously?? Unless you count scraping my knee in p3, nah, no.
52.You get your way?? Often not.
53.You're willing to try new things? Unless its bungee jump or parachute, I'm quite okay with it.
54.You've cheated on a test?? Yah. Those psychological tests on net. Cheat to see whether they just put one analysis for all the answers =X
55.You've smoked??? NO.
RIGHT NOW
56.What are you wearing?? Erm, my bro's VJ short and.... ERMMM... some mandai zoo T-shirt that lasted me through p3 =X
58.What color are your pants? Black
59.What are you listening to? Shonan Beacn FM78.9 [Jap station online]
60.How are you feeling?Cold =S
61.What are you doing? Blogging and chatting with PQ.
61. What r u eatin? Dinner twenty minutes ago -> Rice+Fish+Vege
63.How many people are online?? 39 only.
64.How's the weather? Cold.
65.What's on your mouse pad? My mouse? HUH? DUh?
66.What books are you reading? English Teacher cos there's lit exam tmr.
*GIRLS ONLY*~
67.How many lip glosses do you have? none that i own. Dont use them unless I'm overseas.
68.What perfume do you use?? None. But I like the smell of English Rose. Have this bottle of Body Spray that smells nice though...
69.What's in your purse? Money, EZlink, IC, Mrs Ho's card, Jess's card, Jess's note, Sea sports club member card, Genki Sushi card, calendar, Rhapsody of Spring ticket which I wasted $12 on, (Couldnt go because of PLTC'06) and Scouts Donation Drive ticket which I haven't checked yet.
70.Thong or regular knickers?? Erm...
71.Tall or short boyS? As if you can find anyone shorter than me... =D
72.Blonde or brunette guys?? erm, at least asian I guess..
73.Good or bad boy? What's the definition of both?
74.Boxers showing? ERRRR....
75.Long hair or short hair on boys?? short.
76.What do you find annoying in a guy?? Out of 10 words, 9 are swear words, and those who love to act cool, act seh, act I dunno...
77.What's the first thing you notice about guys? their actions I guess..
~*GUYS ONLY*~
78.What kind of cologne do you use?
79.What's in your pockets?
80.Boxers or briefs:
81.Blonde or brunette girls?
82.Tall or short girls?
83.Piercings on girls?
85.Good or bad girl?
86.What do you find annoying in girls?
87.What's the first thing you notice about girls?
~*OTHER QUESTIONS*~
88.What was the last movie you saw? oh erm, The Banquet - with WT and Jess.
90.What are you hoping for? everybody I know to be healthy
91.Have you ever fallen asleep in school? Ya. Definitely, otherwise, I would have tire myself during that 3-day camp.
92.What movie do you really want to see? Erm, no idea - anything worth watching.
94.What is your locker combo?? 2*, *7, 3*
95.Where is your favorite place to travel?Japan! I LOVE Japan!
96.What did you last dream about? Oh - it was that terrible incident when the train got off the rail...
97.What was the last thing you ate?? Almond biscuit
98.If you were a crayon what color would you be?? blue
99.Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? my dad.
100.Do you like the person that sent this to you? my junior lehs. Of course la! haha..
101.Do you hate anyone? I cant think of anyone right now..
102.Ever had a crush on a teacher? nah.. I nearly crushed into one though..
103. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Who knows?
104. Believe in happy endings? Yup/
106.Relationships or one night stands? relationships!
107.Chocolate or Vanilla? CHOCOLATE! Nothing but Chocolate!
108.Do you want your friends to write back? Well, if they are free..
110. Who is least likely to respond? -
111. What did you do last nite: Reached home at 7. Ate and watch goong till 8. Bathe and then surfed net for a while before I slept at 9.
112. Anything else you want to add? My room is so in a mess...
113. What time is it now?? 8:47pm
114. What Is your Fav. Football team? 4F guys and girls! Considered? =P
115. Who did you last write a letter to? Letter arh... Should be to my juniors when I passed down lo...
116. What ur Fav. class?? aww.. this one is hard... ALL are great classes!!!